Monday, November 16, 2009

Poems, get used to it.

"Morning"
The night time creates morning dew,
Just as darkness creates in you,
That special secret rendezvous,
Between your heart and head.

Contently shed away each grief,
Like that small inconsequential leaf,
I can still feel twilight's teeth,
Sink In.

And if each path seems to lead astray,
Just remember with the ferocity of each day,
That every time you see some grey,
Just wait a little more.

Because I can't promise that perfect sunrise,
But I have looked into divinities eyes,
And blissfully realized,
You can always watch it turn light.

"Flight"
Convince me, that you want to be,
Anything but a mute.
But do it in Pantomime,
So I can see whats between the lines,
Of your tattered book.

Believe me there are things better left unsaid,
Or rather things you can't say,
That have fallen between the frays,
Of your ruffled feathers.

I think you've left them dormant for so long,
That you forgot how to fly,
Or never knew.
But they're a gift that God gave you,
And I will teach you to soar.

The view from the clouds is divine,

But its hard to believe,
You can actually leave,
Your feet,
Or your fears,
Or those neat little tears,
You've held for so long, you think they are you.

Now I am asking you to do, what the say you can't do,
Just Let Go,
Breath In,
and Take Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment