Thursday, November 12, 2009

Poems

I
It's more than a thought,
or prayer, or an emotion.
Its more than a look,
or a touch, or taste.
Its like a ray,
or a stream, or a soft pillow dream.
That I see you in,
Every night.
So close your eyes,
Because distance and time
Are never as real as melody and Rhymn.
And nothing is as real as my love for you.

II
It's easy to remember truth,
When it stares at you everyday.
Like a small infinite ray,
Of amber light.
Or rather amber eyes,
That pierce through my night.
And magical lines that confuse my sight.
And everytime I think I might
cry.
I think of you and smile.

III
Remember every moment
As if time was balanced on a precipice.
Right below heaven's bliss,
And next to yesteryears kiss.

I see you in the sometimes space,
between today and tomorrow.
Or rather the always space,
between right now and the next moment.

But believe me tomorrow is too long,
And right now seems like forever,
Before I get to see you again.

IV
Is anything really fair,
When beauty can not be shared
With everyone you love.

Is life a simple game,
or complex stroke of chance,
or masterful game of romance,
that you play with God.

I think its all of the above
But I'm still sad that none of this love
Can be said through words.

But atleast I know I can talk to the moon
And he will converse in rythmic tunes,
Which every night you're listening to,
For how else is it possible that you,

Could always know how I feel.

V
How can you measure up,
When you are the stick,
That every girl has to stand next to.
You are like the sun,
That is asking for a flashlight.
Or a star that forgot how to shoot.
And I am a small speck
On a small rock.
That gets to watch a blaze of beautiful light.

No comments:

Post a Comment